Group Readings are 2.5 hours and may be held in your home or in the venue of your choice. You must have a minimum of five people in your group. Pricing does not include venue fees.
$475 up to five people
$95 per each additional person
To schedule a group reading, please contact me directly at 828-231-5200.
Travel in a 20 mile radius from Hendersonville is included in the fee. Additional mileage (beyond 20 miles) is scheduled at $1.50 per mile.
Terms and Conditions
Online booking is not available for this service. Please call me directly at 828-231-5200 to plan your event and schedule a date and time.
How To Prepare for a Group Reading
Please keep the following in mind when you are preparing for an group reading:
- Please refrain from all alcohol and recreational drug use when you are preparing for a group reading.
- Prepare five questions (written on paper) for which you seek clarity. Have the questions with you on the day of the reading. Often, you will find that I address those questions in the reading, but we will review your questions at the end of your reading to ensure that they have been answered. Please refrain from sharing too much at the beginning of the reading.
- Please bring a pad of paper and something to write with so you can jot some notes to look at later. You may also record your session with your phone or other device. I do not provide recorded sessions.
- Please put your phone in “Do not disturb” mode to disable incoming calls, text messages, and all other notifications during your reading.
Additional Information About Group Readings
If you are having a group reading, it is important to create and maintain a quiet and calm atmosphere free from distractions, such as children, cell phones, and family pets. Cell phones must be turned off during the reading. You may record the session, but please put all cell phone in “Do not Disturb” mode. Please make arrangements for child and pet care so that you will be able to focus and retain all of the detailed information you receive during the reading.
Only the persons who have paid the reading be the only people in the room during the reading.
More about Your Reading
- During your reading, I will relay all of the information that come to me. I must stress that I am merely a messenger for the Spirit World. You might even get information about someone you are not even extremely close to – a healing message. Sometimes not all of the messages that come will make sense to you right away, but then a month or year later it will just “click” with what is happening in your life.
- Your direction in life is never fixed; meaning that you have a say in what happens in your future (action equals growth/change, and inaction equals stagnation). My intention is to join with you with Spirit – we can get you answers to questions as well as give you the information that Spirit finds is most pertinent to your life at the time of the reading.
- Regarding the Mediumship aspect, loved ones, family, and friends who have crossed over will make their presence known and will give messages to you that they want you to know.
- Please understand that I have NO say-so in who steps forward during your reading. Whoever steps forward will usually be the person who has the most significant information, words of advice, or message that is pertinent to you in that moment.